Tuesday, August 25, 2015

so I want to ask out this hot girl

This is a forum post I made just moments ago:



---------


So.

There's this really hot girl at the LCBO, the booze store. They sell beer, sure, but they focus on non-beer boozes and stuff, as we actually have a "beer store" here in Ontario.

She's like, uh, like super hot. Like um. super hot.

So... I wanna ask her out, but, see, I'm sort of a coward. and uh. Well considering that she is way out of my league, I don't expected a positive response.


There are a few issues.

First, as someone with Autism/Aspergers, I have difficulty in judging the age of people (see section on criminal offending)
I am fairly convinced; given this girl works at the booze store, that she is at least 19, but am also quite certain she is younger than me, likely between 20-25, whereas I am 30.

Secondly, as a coward, I might need an internet guide to asking a girl out.
I've actually never asked a girl out before. I've had some sort of relation - be it as a **** buddy, as a potential match, or as a date, to 5 different girls. In each case, the girls asked me out, not the other way around.

Lastly, and something I have considered
I am an alcoholic. It might actually be a "good" thing to have a reason to avoid to booze store, even if only to avoid this girl when she invariably says no.

---

The links, if they don't show up, are as follows.

Beer store links to the wikipedia page on the beer store
Super Hot links to the planck temp, the hottest possible temp in the universe
my league links to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matching_hypothesis
Age of people to http://www.myaspergerschild.com/2010/09/asperger-syndrome-in-adulthood.html
And internet guide to http://www.wikihow.com/Ask-a-Girl-Out


so 
uh

I find this girl like. super hot
like

how to say

If I had to judge based on all the females I've ever seen, anywhere near my age, throughout ,my entire life, 
Then
If this particular girl is not "the hottest girl I've ever seen"
she is certainly in the running for said title. 


So
Uh
Feedback welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment