Sunday, January 22, 2017

More Dr. Who stuff

http://thenewteddy.blogspot.ca/2017/01/my-first-doctor.html

I've been digging into dates and times.

Turns out the period of time in which I started getting looking in to this world known as Doctor Who was between the 200th episode and the 50th anniversary, which is why both Tennant and Smith were "The Doctor"

I also recall I actually watched Smith's last episode (where he regenerates) and that I decided to seek that out on my own.

However

There were a few scenes in the movie that I recall having seen before, but they were not in the background of the reviews I watched.
So how on earth had I seen them before?



Turns out I saw part of the movie as a 12 year old.

Therefore, even without me knowing it, or making a decision; Paul McGann is truly my first doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment