Sunday, December 4, 2016

Borealia, Part 2.5

Just for Aesculus


Teddy was born when I was
Also
He won his first election in 2003 when he was 18.

Upon doing so he told his new party leader his dream was "To be Interim leader. You know the guy who rights the ship. I don't want to be the full-time leader, I'd probably fuck it up, but I'd love to be the guy that everyone turns to and says 'we need a stable hand at the wheel, we want you'. I want to be that stable hand"

Teddy said the same thing to the next leader, and to everyone in caucus.

Teddy told everyone that "I want people to think of me as the boring, grey, administrator. Someone who pushes papers and keeps the wheels turning without ever rocking the boat"


After a decade of this, people realized he wasn't lying, and this is actually what he wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment