Wednesday, December 21, 2016

banzored

So some idiot got banned.

When they banned him they listed 2 reasons; the first of which sounded good enough to re-ban this person to me on it's own.

The second was "because you've been around long enough that you should know X"



I literally worked with a guy who was fired because of that argument once.
That he should know X because he's been around "long enough"
Not only he did not know, nobody else I worked with knew, including me, or people around longer.



I really don't give a fuck about the guy who was banzored, in fact, I don't understand why they unbanned him in the first place.



I just don't want to end up banned myself because somebody thinks I know something I do not know.

1 comment:

  1. I plan to ask people

    simple yes or no question with no follow up, after which I will say "thank you for answering" regardless of if you say yes or no; do you think I know the sound a bomb artifact makes before it explodes?

    ReplyDelete